Having a baby is so much more awesome these days with all the cool gadgets and products they have on the market. I love seeing what other people use and trying new things so I thought I would post a few of my must haves that I loved when my daughter was a baby and things we are loving now that she’s 19 months old. These are in no particular order 🙂
- Neat Cheeks Peach face wipes found here. My daughter went through that phase as an infant where she hated having her face wiped. These are made with Stevia so they are safe if your child happens to lick them while getting their face wiped (now that she’s older she purposely licks it). Lately her new thing is to come up to me and ask for a “face one” so she can play with it and taste it. I don’t usually give it to her but that’s how much she loves these. Although $4.99 seems a little expensive for 25, I just rip them in half since their faces are so small and a whole wipe isn’t always necessary=although sometimes it is 😉
- Munchkin Miracle 360 trainer cup found here. My daughter showed interest in real cups fairly early and did great with them (with help of course). I tried giving her the typical sippy cup but she wouldn’t really drink out of it. I didn’t really like the idea of a regular sippy cup with the nub and especially not after seeing those videos of certain ones being cup open and mold being inside. So when I found this cup and gave it a try, it was an immediate win for us and we’ve never looked back! Since we live in AZ where summers are hot, I’m looking into getting her the stainless steel version to keep her water cold a lot longer.
- OXO Tot Roll Up Bib found here. One of the fun (or not so fun) parts about babies and toddlers is meal time. Lets be honest, it can get messy. Which then means more laundry and stain removal. This bib helps to catch drips and crumbs like nobody’s business! It’s the best bib ever. Sometimes I also throw snacks in it if my toddler is walking around eating something. It keeps her shirt and my floors clean and she can carry her extra snacks around with her haha! I wish was joking about this one, but I’m not. I don’t use anything else. I love that it rolls up and easily fits in the diaper bag if we are going out to dinner. It wipes clean and is also machine washable. There are some knock off brands but they are flimsier and the pouch doesn’t stay open quite like this one. It’s worth every penny. I linked it to Buy Buy Baby because you can use 20% coupons here and it’s kind of the best. They also take Bed Bath and Beyond coupons since they are sister stores.
- Shea Moisture Olive and Marula Head to Toe lotion found here This lotion is amazing and smells so good! My daughter has eczema and I feel like it moisturizes so well and is still gentle on her skin. It’s made with natural and organic ingredients and is also paraben-free. I refused to use Johnson and Johnson baby products on her due to all the formaldehyde business. I know it’s the most well known brand of baby products but I just decided I didn’t want to use them on her. I put this on her every day and one bottle pretty much lasted me her whole first year of life. A few months ago I found it at Marshalls in a 2 pack with the body wash! But most of the time I watch for sales or use coupons at Buy Buy Baby. The last time I stocked up was when Buy Buy Baby had Buy 1 get 1 free so I used a coupon and got 2 of them for $8!
- Hello Fluoride Free Natural Watermelon Toothpaste found here This toothpaste is awesome for so many reasons! Fluoride free, natural, no dyes, no artificial sweeteners, and it tastes so good (yes I tried it)! I don’t know if I just got lucky with a cooperative child or if this yummy toothpaste helps make brushing teeth a breeze. Either way, I’ll take it!
- Johnson’s Baby Cologne found here OK so I lied, there is ONE Johnson’s baby product I use but I don’t put it on her skin. This baby cologne is my secret to a yummy smelling baby. Everyone always asks why my daughter smells so good. This is why. I pour a little bit in my hand and rub them together and then rub it on her clothes and sometimes a tiny bit leftover on my hands will go in her hair. It’s the best! She calls it her “num nums” now because I tell her it makes her smell yummy. She makes sure I don’t forget it when I get her dressed to leave the house. I guess you could put it on their skin but I never felt comfortable doing that. I never noticed it leaving any marks or stains on her clothes either so that’s just how I put it on her 🙂 Nothing like a yummy smelling baby!
- Mittagong Infant Head Support Pillow found here This memory foam pillow is great to help prevent flat head in small babies. I laid this under my daughters head when I would lay her on the floor or in her pack n play. It’s super soft and comfy on their small heads. Plus, how cute are the little bear ears?!?
Piggy Paint found here
This non toxic nail polish for kids is the best! My daughter loves having her nails painted and I don’t have to worry about any chemicals. I used to paint her toenails with this when she was sleeping when she was little. Now she always asks daddy or I to paint her nails.
What are some of your favorite baby products?